1) Experiance is not theory.Forget what you’ve learnt at university on that for a while !
2) Speak in the language of your consumer! Treat a professor as professor and a farmer as a farmer speeking on his level! Choose your consumers aim along yo ur possibilities!
3) Sell goods which are good! Then show your own enthusiasm in evry aspect! Theese are your arguments!
4) Sell honest truth as far as possible! Only little lies! The consumer feels it!
5) Your relation to the wishes of the consumer have to be a
MATRIX – PATRIX relation!
a) Therefore find out what the consumer is dreaming of!
b) Then select a good which is like that!
c) and that he can afford
6) SHORT: BE HONEST AND TELL IT TO THE CONSUMER!
7) GOOD SALES!
(Copyright by Oliver Frederic Dieck 1990 updated)